- One Program Administrator Account
- One Center Administrator per center
- Webinar-based trainings on usage and best practice
- User guide and documentation
- Technical Assistance
For the 2020-2021 school year
- $2,000 base fee + $4/family
- Programs with a funded enrollment of under 100 children pay a reduced base fee of $1,00
- NHSA members get 15% off the total price
For the 2021-2022 school year
The Parent Gauge team is simplifying the pricing structure for the upcoming subscription year. Pricing will now be dependent on grant size and programs can conduct as many interviews with as many families as desired without restrictions.
Parent Gauge is sold as an annual subscription, running from July 1 to June 30. The annual subscription includes
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic and feedback from users, we have added a new feature, the Pandemic Survey. This survey is structured just like a usual Parent Gauge conversation, but asks questions specifically focused on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on children and families.
This survey will answer critical questions like…
- Has the family lost employment or income during the pandemic?
- Does the family need support facing any current health issues?
- Are dangerous levels of stress building up in the home?
- Is this child able to participate in virtual learning experiences with the support of an adult?
This information will be critical to understanding how families have been impacted by the pandemic and how your program can best respond and serve families during this unprecedented time.
This tool comes with reports created by the Parent Gauge team on demand (aggregate scores, individual responses, and certain subgroups) and is exclusively available to Parent Gauge users. Whenever you want to look at your scores, just email us and we'll send you a report within 24 hours.
(If you don't receive details on accessing the survey from the Parent Gauge team after Monday, Sept. 21, email us directly at email@example.com.)
Custom Analytics Reports
For $175, the Parent Gauge team now offers custom analytic reports comparing any two subgroups.
- Mid-year vs. end-of-year
- Head Start vs. Early Head Start
- Center- vs. Home-based
- Parents of DLLs vs. native speaker
- Female vs. male guardians
- Parents of children with vs. without IEPs
- First vs. 2nd+ year families
- In-person vs. phone interviews